"The practice is designed as a psychomotor maturation route promoting the passage fun to do the pleasure of
Who is it for?
Psychomotor targets a population of all ages: infants, children, adolescents and elderly.
If your child (or yourself) have difficulties in one or more of the areas described below, it prevents thrive, to be comfortable in her body, in connection with his friends or
learn in class, you can ask for advice to a psychomotor.
Here are some hints:
- Gross Motor: Awkwardness, which often falls, disorganized or reject the sports ...
- Fine motor skills: handling difficulties, holding the pencil ...
- The graphomotricity: edgy writing, illegible, strong presses the pen, do not like to draw, tired quickly, if there is a discrepancy between the efforts and the
- The tonic regulation: Difficulty modulating his strength to control his tone, to relax. Which has a hypertonic or hypotonic reverse ...
- The laterality: Difficulties in choosing a hand to write, eat, or who uses both randomly. Similarly for the feet, this is associated with difficulties in walking
and manual skill.
- The spatial and temporal landmarks: Difficulties of benchmarks and organization in time and / or in the often associated with mathematics difficulties
- Behaviour: Excessive agitation, aggression or shyness and reserved the contrary. Difficult to control his emotions. high sensitivity and whose relations with
others are complicated.
- Attention and concentration: Head in the clouds, who has trouble listening in class, sitting ...
- Relationship: Difficulty confront the other, to manage emotions and express their feelings, to create links ...
evaluates the skills and difficulties of a child through fun activities. The aim of psychomotor is to consider the whole child (use of different items observations, taken into account social and
environmental factors), in the here and now.
The balance sheet
is divided into 4 sessions :
- A first meeting with the
parents and the child , lets take stock of the reason for the request and the situation of the child.
- Two sessions are then
programmed during which the child spends balance sheets.
- A final meeting with
parents will make a refund of the balance sheet. It will be set if psychomotor sessions will be beneficial for the child. It is at this meeting that we decide later. We set the whole project in
therapeutic alliance with parents.